Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Paksa + Rela

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...assalamualaikum wbt

And with the noble Allah's words, i started my first post for my own blog...finally. Not that i merely wanna 'go with the flow' that friends have their own blogs n i'm just reading 'em, drop a comment or two, n click the 'X' button - case closed. I do ( or did) have a blog before this...@friendster, tp susah nye nak keep it alive. So many things have happened and are happening....so much was on my mind n are in it right now....writing them down was thought to be...uhh...exhaustive.




but now i just need one.

dun ask me why so suddenly i had the urge to come bloggin' with ma friends....




maybe because of this:















leave a mark of my existence sumwhere...suke mencapub~~






on second thought
....























it's for my friends


5 comments:

  1. slm.

    so ironic to leave your mark of existence on the sands only to have them washed away to oblivion by the waves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked desperate, aren't I? *sighH*
    would do anything for the sake of mencapub....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't mind him mok...we need u as our agent of capub..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. [rie] agent, huh? like the sound of that...

    ReplyDelete

orang lain kate ape